At the Red Hill Transfer Station (second entrance) we accept your normal household trash and recyclables only. No bulky items. Please bring your bulky items such as furniture and mattresses to the Rock Creek Facility.
- We have a mixed recyclable program, where you can recycle all plastics marked 1 through 7, including Styrofoam, glass, jars, newspaper, aluminum, tin, plastic bottles, paperboard, newspaper, phonebooks, magazines, office and junk mail in the same container. We recycle both CRV and Non-CRV Plastic. To receive money for your CRV items, please take them to a CRV Center.
- Scrap Metal
At the Red Hill Yard Waste and ANNEX, we accept:
- All appliances with Freon must be segregated for recycling and are not allowed to be dumped with household trash. We accept all appliances, however, Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Stoves, Ovens, Air Conditioning units and Water coolers have a $25.00 charge each.
- Wood & Yard Waste: Charged at $4.00 per Cubic Yard (cy)
- Pine Needles: Charged at $4.00 per Cubic Yard (cy)
- Maximum of 2 tires for free. Only tires <22" can be accepted. Tires larger than 22" must be taken to Rock Creek Solid Waste Facility.
- Fluorescent Lights
- Household batteries
- Auto Batteries
- Latex Paint
- Oil, Oil filters and Antifreeze
For disposal of other materials not accepted at this facility, please see the Rock Creek Solid Waste Facility.